An historic image of the snooker team from the Willows.
The Parish Priest is Father Alcock, which dates the photograph sometime between 1933 and 1942.
The old Willows School had a social club adjacent to the school, and the club was equipped with a snooker table. Evidently, the snooker players of the Willows were rather successful, having won a couple of trophies. The photograph was taken in the grounds of the Willows, at the front of the old presbytery, which has since been demolished.